Monday, November 30, 2009

NO DO-OVERS

It has been some time since I've posted last, and the reason for this is that I've been doing some research to see if I could do my blogs better. In fact, I have been attempting to go back through all of my blogs and edit them (I started believing they were too long) and correct spelling and grammar mistakes. Of course, as I got busier and busier with other things the idea of redoing all of my work seemed daunting and so -- with confusing comes inactivity.

Because of this, I have just decided to leave things as they are and move on. After all, In a year or two it will be kind of interesting to come back and read what I wrote and see how much I have improved. ;)

So, my goal from this point is to edit while I work, and to try to write in a way that any "errors" would seem to disappear in light of (hopefully) good content.

As December storms down on us, I realize again that life is too short to keep redoing something until it's perfect, because as we all know, nothing's perfect. Especially me. :)

A wise person once said, "Take time to enjoy your youth because you're as young as you'll ever be!" That includes taking the time to enjoy family, friends, and wonderful Holiday Seasons.

And that's just one of the fun parts of Thriving and Not Just Surviving.

No comments:

Post a Comment